In this mini vegetable garden you can grow all year round by a window, your favorite mini vegetables, baby leaves or herbs. Accompany each meal with these small, delicate, soft and tasty vegetables.
Mini vegetables or baby leaves grow from normal organic seeds but are harvested earlier.
A metal box with cork lid, packaging with substrate, clay balls, 2 packages of biological seeds, markers and instructions for cultivation. The seeds are sufficient for various plantations.
How to grow
1. Remove substrate bags, markers and seeds from the box. Leave the clay balls in the background.
2. Place and level the entire substrate in the grow box.
3. Open the seed packets and spread some (30 seeds of each variety), give a space of 3 cm between seeds and bury them slightly (half centimeter). Do not pour all the seeds and store the rest for other plantations.
4. Spray the substrate until it is well moist.
5. Place in a hot place and spray every day so as not to allow the substrate to dry.
6. When the seeds begin to germinate, the grow box should be put in a place with plenty of natural light and a few hours of sunshine.
7. You should water when the substrate appears to be dry, place your finger on the substrate and if it is damp you do not need to water, check regularly.